American Bobtail Cat Breed
To help you pick out the purr-fect breed of cat to be your new best friend, we have listed some various characteristics
that many people find are important when making this type of committment.
Here are the characteristics of the american bobtail cat breed.
Use the following guide to help understand each characteristic and its meaning.
- Activity - 7
- Playfulness - 7
- Attention - 6
- Affection - 8
- Communication - 3
- Health - 5
- Grooming - 2
- Children - 9
- Pets - 9
- Activity: how lively is the cat. (10 would be a busy, active cat)
- Playfulness: how much the cat needs or desires to play with its owners or other animals. (10 would suggest
a cat that needs a lot of playtime with you and other pets)
- Attention: how much the cat will need human attention. (1 would refer to a cat that did not
mind spending a lot of time alone)
- Affection: how loving and adoring they will be toward their owner. (the lower the rating,
the less affectionate)
- Communication: how much the breed tends to meow. (the higher the rating, the more the cat will like
to "talk" to you)
- Health: how healthy overall a breed tends to be. (10 would refer to a cat that has few genetic weaknesses)
- Grooming: how much will you need to groom the breed. (1 would suggest little grooming on your part)
- Children: how well a cat interacts with children. (a high rating is a cat that should be in a home
- Pets: how well a cat interacts with your other pets. (a low rating would indicate a breed that should not
be put into a household with multiple pets)
The scale is between 1 and 10. A rating of 1 means the animal has the lowest amount of the feature and 10 means
they have the most. Please keep in mind that a cat will not be loving to someone who isn't loving to it, even
if the cat is determined to be of a very loving breed.