Cat Behavior Facts
- In order to cover their trails from predators, cats bury their feces.
- A cat who rolls over and exposes its stomach to you, feel very safe and secure around you. They are
also letting you know that they enjoy your company.
- Cats kead their paws when they are happy.
- Your cat will pick on your mood and will change their mood based on yours.
- If your cat likes to climb the Christmas tree, hang a lemon or orange scented air freshner on the bark. They
don't care for those smells and will leave the tree alone.
- Cats speak to humans who speak to them. They also get their security from your voice, so watch your tone.
- Cats rub up against objects and people in an attempt to put their scent on them, i.e. "mark them"
- Cats purr when they are feeling any strong emotions.
- 30% of a cat's waking hours are spent on grooming.
- Your cat prefers eating out of a clean bowl in the same quiet spot everyday.
- Cat's bite out of pleasure as well, so when your done petting your cat, if he/she bites you, it may not be a negative